♥ hÄvë ä ńЇcË ĐãŸ~ ♥

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A hardworking girl, that's me!!! =)

First time in my life to be a hardworking girl, usually I wont be doing anything when I' m free in the house. Just sleep and facebook. LOL. Haha...

As yesterday nite I was drunk because I drink A CUP of RED WINE, today got a bit of headache. I woke up and take a bath cause I didn't bath when back home. Lazy~ Smelly~

Here start the hardworking day.
KILL all the worms, they were all around the house(outside). I HATE IT!!!
KILL KILL KILL!!! I M THE KILLER!!! lame -.-
Is weird... After cleaning then wash lu... Here comes the worm worm... EW~~~ KILL again... LOL...
It takes 3 hours to finish it, so tiring~~~ And my food, cold already.

3 hours later, the other gang of worm come again... It makes me MAD again, I KILL!!!
spray "SHEILTOX"... I spray spray spray, see you guys die anot... HNG!

30 mins later, got 1 baby worm came out. I oso KILL!!!
haha... at last, no more came out. ^^

Is cruel to do that, I hope they don't find me later... >.<
Is tiring~~~
mum : Today you're so harworking. If you did this everyday, you will become slimmer...
me : (I don't like killing) O.o


如果时间能倒流的话,我想回到那天的我们...

No comments:

Post a Comment