♥ hÄvë ä ńЇcË ĐãŸ~ ♥

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The HISTORY~~~

Guess what?! Something was added in my happy life to make 1 of my worst record ever~
Have you ever get 0 in the exam?! NO! haha, but i have!
I get a big zero in my economics exam... Haha... 1st time I get an Egg in my life...
I not dare to tell daddy... He will SHOOT me!!!

However, the result of this term exam is okay to me because i did not badly especially MALAY!!! Eh, std 4 standard still don't know how to do?! Eat shit la... ( jux for malaysian =X ) Eng did okay lo, get C. Usually I will fail. Haha... The other subject also okay la... Except Add Math!!! Hope will improve!!!

I got to improve from now onwards! Today did alot of add math question!!! Hope Mr. Logen(add math teacher) and Mr. Francis (economics teacher) won't shoot me on Thursday in front of so many student and teachers!!! =]


过去的事就别再提
别再用你的性命去威胁我

No comments:

Post a Comment