♥ hÄvë ä ńЇcË ĐãŸ~ ♥

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm now stuck! Can't even think what should I do.
I'm so curious about something, am I a stupid girl?!
Whole class also know how to do add math, why can't I solve even a problem?!
I focus during class, but why can't I understand what is she talking about?!
Some I may understand, but when I get the exercises I STUCK!
Not just add math, economics also.
I'm so afraid about my study, I don't want my family once again disappointed!
As all of you know, my school fees is freaking expensive, I'm not a rich girl compare with my friends, dad pays a lot just to hope that I can study better and have a better future.
But I just can't study! Maybe you will say, cause I'm not hardworking enough, but do you guys know, every night i sit alone in my room to do add math until 2am?! I even cried! Anybody knows about that?!
I should say, I'm not suitable in study.
But, I think I'm much more suitable in music. ^^
I'm now learning violin too, Mr. Alfred says if can, he will let me take grade 5 violin test next year. I just learned 1 lesson. That's COOL.
Not just violin, next year I may take grade 8 piano exam too.
Not that excited. =(
I think this has proved that I'm not suitable in study however, social and music may suits me.
I can't control my future now but, I'll try to solve my problem! Hope my friends would help me in study. Here, I would like to thanks:

SERENA A.K.A Jack's: Thanks for +ing oil for me. ^^

HILLARY A.K.A Funny Ones: Thanks that you always make me laugh! ♥ YOU!

CHIN MUN A.K.A Big Sister: Thanks that you always accompany me, I learn a lot of things from you! =]

NITHIN A.K.A Smart Ones: Thanks for teaching me add math! =)

VINODH A.K.A Cute Ones: Thanks for teaching me add math too! x)

CHANG YEW A.K.A Handsome Ones: Thanks for letting me copy your add math?! HAHA!

SEE YUN A.K.A Sexy Ones: 7 years friendship is not easy to maintain, hope we can always discuss about handsome guy, be each others best friend forever. Thanks for helping me pass through so many things, especially the time when I break up with Zero and TKS! I ♥ YOU!

JIA CHIE A.K.A 2nd Emun: Why so hardworking after I left Poi Lam huh?! Thanks for being one of my best friend and replace my hardworking and LC position in Poi Lam. HAHA! Miss the days that we eat BIG APPLE DONUTS in school when there's nobody in class!


Gonna stop here.
Good night guys.
Muacks!♥




I ♥ the times when we laugh together.

7 comments:

  1. i dun know u learn a lot of things from me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wake me up since you left
    i think a lot
    i think how active you were and
    that's many things i can learn from you
    indeed,you influence me a lot
    i think about you when problems come about
    that would make me feel at ease
    THANKS FOR BEING ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND TOO^__<
    lol
    im changing now
    dun wanna be lc but kind
    hahaha~
    AND NICE TO KNOW YOU!<3
    dont cry ok!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. jia chie: did i wake you up?! haha, i think v wake up each other, lets work hard together o. =)
    cmun: i got too many things to learn from you, so you don't know la... *.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ya you are the one who wake me up~
    yoyoyo~FIGHTING!^___________<
    FOR OUR GOOD FUTURE~*
    <3 BIG APPLE DONUTS EVA <3
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. AZA AZA AZA FIGHTING!
    This one I learn from you o...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah the funny one (: duh yeaaahhh hillary wt ^^

    ReplyDelete