♥ hÄvë ä ńЇcË ĐãŸ~ ♥

Monday, February 1, 2010

♥ SPECIAL FOR YOU - JIA CHIE ♥

Time passes so fast, I left Poi Lam already 1 year +.
The first time that we talk to each other is when we are participating in the marching for the National Day.
We really get to know each other and be best friend when we are in the same class in Form 2 - 2J4
If I entered 2J5, I would miss a best friend like you.
Due to my position in Poi Lam, I don't really have a friend like you, cause they say I'm LC.
Many people always say that both of us are LC, that's why we can be best friend. Haha, but the truth is we are not LC.
You are always the first one who arrive Poi Lam and I'm always the second ones.
I remembered that everytime we arrived school, will go to the canteen eat noodle.
We sit in front of the teacher's desk. Teachers love both of us a lot. Before the exam, teacher will give us special notes that other student don't have because they say that we are hardworking! AW~ We always help each other in studies, fooling around, helping the teacher. WE ARE GOOD STUDENTS! Seriously, I miss the days when we are in the same class. I bet, if I'm still studying in Poi Lam, we can be the first and the second in the class! Brian Mak? will be just a piece of SHIT! AW~ ( this is LC =_____=)
Do you still remember our favourite food?! Yea, is BIG APPLE DONUTS~
If I'm not mistaken, is your first time try big apple donut.


TATTA~ OUR DONUTS~ ♥


OUR DRAWING~ This pic is from 1 of my novel, and then we draw it... Remember my old name?! QIN!!!


FRIENDS FOREVER~

I ♥ YOU

MUACKS~

AZA AZA AZA FIGHTING~

ALL THE BEST IN YOUR TOMORROW'S EXAM!

DON'T CHEAT!

7 comments:

  1. WOW~!u still remember the first time v talk to each other?!!amazing~
    lol~wanna erase the "lc" in my dic
    gonna have something new
    miss our old day even tht's short >.<
    yeah~big apple donut<3
    ya-i rmb ur old name!it's still wif me
    LOL
    I wont do cheat ok!
    XD
    AZA AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!^.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i rmb all about our things kay?! best friend ma...although is short but is FUN!
    still remember my old name?! OMG~ delete it! haha... hope lc can delete from our dictionary lo... hehez... AZA AZA FIGHTING! muacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya!it's funny
    i still rmb ur old name
    but dunnoe hw to spell
    yaya!try to delete it
    FIGHTING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fight in study enough lo, don't fight for handsome guy a. haha, leng zai mei ben xin a... finally i know this phares ady... =) not too late rite?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha~ya!u are still young not too late
    lol btw u did try be4?

    ReplyDelete
  6. try tis--->don't fight for handsome guy a. haha, leng zai mei ben xin a...
    heng heng heng!i got a bit confuse now!sigh~

    ReplyDelete